Are you our next Senior .NET Developer?
Accelerate innovation… and your career.
Who we are
Founded in 2017, Upchain (www.upchain.com) provides Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions on the Cloud. We fuel innovation and simplify product development by connecting sales, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, service, and others at all points in the product lifecycle. Empowering an impressive list of customers to make better products faster, our easy-to-use platform enables real-time collaborations, establishes the digital thread, manages changes, facilitates viewing of CAD files in 3D, and captures feedback and business processes from any stakeholder throughout the product value chain.
With headquarters in Toronto (Canada) and three offices in Croatia, our 85+ employee company was named one of Deloitte Technology’s Fast 50™ Companies-to-Watch last year for exhibiting strong growth as well as recognized by the Lazaridis ScaleUp Program as one of Canada’s Top 10 growth-stage start-ups.
You will enjoy working with us if:
- You are suited to work in a young and evolving environment where there are significant wisdom and years of industry knowledge at the helm.
- You are excited to play a part in helping the company realize its commitment to strengthening culture, communication, procedures, and leadership.
- You are smart, creative, love taking ownership, and can work efficiently and autonomously.
- You want to gain lots of experience, learn about the industry, and advance your career through personal and professional development supported by experienced mentors.
- You are self-motivated, independent, confident, accountable, and comfortable exercising initiative and solid judgment.
- You are keen to learn new technologies in an inclusive and diverse work environment.
- You like challenges, being a trailblazer, shaping the future, and working with some of the world's most innovative and iconic organizations.
This is a senior development position based in one of our three offices in Croatia. As a Senior .NET Developer, you will work in one of the scrum teams, taking ownership in creation and maintenance of Upchain's Microsoft Windows based integrations. You will lead as well as collaborate with others on key software design initiatives, and mentor other team members. You will work with our UX and Product Management teams to create an innovative user experience for our customers, changing the nature of what PLM is for the industry.
In this full-time role, you would enjoy competitive pay, flexible/remote working options, and perks that include daily catered lunches in a modern office with a comfortable working atmosphere.
- Work in a scrum team as an active contributor in all Agile ceremonies
- Produce high quality, testable, secure, scalable, and performant code
- Collaborate with and mentor your team members
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Actively participate in knowledge-sharing sessions as a presenter and as an attendee
- Practice continuous learning
You may be our ideal team member if you are:
- A proactive, accountable person with a strong understanding of Agile and Scaled Agile development practices/tooling and a broad knowledge of full software development lifecycle
- An active listener and tactful communicator with the strong interpersonal skills needed to work with various stakeholders
- A multitasker capable of prioritizing and managing your time and multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, results-oriented environment
- A strong advocate for - and contributor to - quality, Health & Safety, and an elite DevOps Engineering culture
- An experienced technical leader skilled at mentoring others, leading complex design, and identifying innovative solutions to our most challenging problems. Experience with direct management of team members is an asset
- Expertise in C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, and Visual Studio
- Experience organizing, maintaining, and improving large codebases with a focus on quality, reliability, and performance
- Strong understanding of OO concepts including SOLID principles, design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- Strong testing experience utilizing automated testing tools and frameworks such as MSTest v2 and Moq
- Expertise with WPF, XAML, and MVVM
- Experience working with Telerik or similar UI libraries
- Experience working with RESTful APIs, SOAP, and JSON
- Experience working with VSTO Office solutions
- Experience working with source code management and CI/CD platforms such as GitHub, Jenkins, CircleCI
- Knowledge of CAD (Siemens NX, AutoCad, Catia, SolidWorks, Altium Designer, etc.) is an asset
- Familiarity with Security by Design practices and Product Lifecycle Management concepts
- Experience working with UX designers or with UX design is an asset
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with enterprise software
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Extra vacation days
- Flexible hours and work from home options
- Team building activities
- Udemy courses
- Perks including daily catered lunches, bottomless coffee, and relaxation/downtime spaces offering foosball and table tennis
- An inclusive work environment that facilitates advancement and embraces members with diverse perspectives
Do you fit with an innovative, fast-growing software engineering company with a very bright future? Let’s find out. Submit your resume and cover letter today!