Are you the Web Developer we’re looking for?
Who we are
Founded in 2017, Upchain (www.upchain.com) provides Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions on the Cloud. We fuel innovation and simplify product development by connecting sales, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, service, and others at all points in the product lifecycle. Empowering an impressive list of customers to make better products faster, our easy-to-use platform enables real-time collaborations, establishes the digital thread, manages changes, facilitates viewing of CAD files in 3D, and captures feedback and business processes from any stakeholder throughout the product value chain.
With headquarters in Toronto (Canada) and three offices in Croatia, our 120+ employee company was named one of Deloitte Technology’s Fast 50™ Companies-to-Watch last year for exhibiting strong growth as well as recognized by the Lazaridis ScaleUp Program as one of Canada’s Top 10 growth-stage start-ups.
You will enjoy working with us if:
- You are suited to work in a young and evolving environment where there is significant wisdom and years of industry knowledge at the helm.
- You are excited to play a part in helping the company realize its commitment to strengthening culture, communication, procedures, and leadership.
- You are smart, creative, love taking ownership, and can work efficiently and autonomously.
- You want to gain lots of experience, learn about the industry, and advance your career through personal and professional development supported by experienced mentors.
- You are self-motivated, independent, confident, accountable, and comfortable exercising initiative and solid judgment.
- You are keen to learn new technologies in an inclusive and diverse work environment.
- You like challenges, being a trailblazer, shaping the future, and working with some of the world's most innovative and iconic organizations.
Reporting to Director of Marketing, The Marketing Web Developer will join our marketing team, tasked with the creation and upkeep of our marketing websites and landing pages, with a focus on conversion optimization.
Working from Croatia in this full-time role, you will enjoy competitive pay, vacation, and flexible/work from home options.
Key responsibilities include:
- Code digital marketing properties and assets using different technologies: websites, blogs, landing pages, marketing pages, etc.
- Convert design mockups with specifications into functional web pages, components, and reusable templates.
- Use a broad set of technology tools: HTML, CSS, SCSS, WordPress, Pardot, etc. to create web-based solutions.
- 4+ years of web development experience.
- Strong understanding of HTML & CSS best practices.
- Experience with Wordpress is necessary.
- Experience with Pardot is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors, preferably SCSS.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other developers.
- Ability to program under different constraints: Contributing to long-term strategic projects while positively contributing to last-minute fixes and short-term solutions - sometimes without all the information present to make comfortable decisions.
- Familiarity with A/B testing and unit testing.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing practices (SEO, analytics, Tag Manager, etc.)
- Working knowledge of SQL databases
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
What we offer:
- Competitive pay (overtime pay is applicable)
- Extra vacation days
- Flexible hours and work from home options
- Team building activities
- Udemy courses
- Perks including daily catered lunches, bottomless coffee, and relaxation/downtime spaces offering foosball and table tennis
- An inclusive work environment that facilitates advancement and embraces members with diverse perspectives
Do you fit with an innovative, fast-growing software engineering company with a very bright future? Let’s find out. Submit your resume and cover letter today!